A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Thomas, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Michael Thomas FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Thomas practices Neurological Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurological Surgeons.