A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Thomas, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Thomas practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Thomas practices Neurological Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurological Surgeons.