A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Wilson, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey M Wilson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Wilson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.