A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Wilson, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Marks Wilson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Wilson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Wilson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Longview, WA.
See Portland Cardiologists.