Dr. Geoffrey Manley MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2011
Outstanding Physician & Surgeon
Dr. Manly is a brilliant and exceptional neurosurgeon, physician, and human being. My 30 year old stepson, who is a Marine veteran, was violently attacked by four idiots in S.F. very late at night. They fractured my son's skull into eight pieces and crushed the main artery in his brain before cowardly running away. My stepson was rushed to S.F. General where Dr. Manly operated on him, absolutely saving his life. Dr. Manly not only saved his life, but personally, on his own time, followed up on the progress of my stepson. Dr. Manly's expertise and passion for excellence in the field of brain trauma, enabled my stepson to recooperate 100% - he experienced no coma, no paralysis, no speech problems - truly amazing. Our whole family is so grateful to Dr. Manly. I cannot speak highly enough about him. You couldn't ask or find any physician more excellent or concerned. I write this with the deepest gratitude to Dr. Manly.

May 23rd, 2011
I was brought to SF General Hospital after a car accident, which included multiple fractures and TBI (traumatic brain injury). I am forever grateful and feel blessed that Dr. Manley was my doctor during my stay at SFGH. He is an excellent physician. He also has a wonderful disposition; intelligent, kind and gracious.Also very glad that my family and friends had Dr Manley and his staff to consult with during this difficult time regarding my situation.

December 7th, 2010
Patient
Dr.Geoffrey Manley and his team have done a FANTASTIC job taking care of me.As a TBI survivor,I owe many thanks to Dr.Geoffrey Manley and his team. I had every complication that a patient could experience and I was in the best hands.

April 23rd, 2015