A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Millican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Millican, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millican
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millican Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Millican, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millican graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millican has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey M Millican MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Millican practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Millican has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Millican practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.