A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Millican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Millican, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Millican, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millican graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millican has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey M Millican MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Millican practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Millican has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Millican practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Emergency Physicians, and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.