More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Millican
Dr. Geoffrey Millican, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Millican is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. Dr. Millican has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Millican has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Geoffrey Millican is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Rachel Garvin
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Uwe Pontius
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Ty Goletz
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi39