A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Murdoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Murdoch, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murdoch graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Murdoch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Howard Murdoch MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey H. Murdoch practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Murdoch has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Murdoch practices Anatomic Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.