A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Negin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Negin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Negin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Negin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Negin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Negin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Allan Negin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Negin practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Negin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Negin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.