A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Negin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Negin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Negin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Negin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Allan Negin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Negin practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Negin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Negin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.