A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Osgood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Osgood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Osgood, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Osgood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Osgood has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Donald Osgood MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey D. Osgood practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Osgood has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Osgood practices Plastic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.