Dr. Geoffrey Osgood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Osgood?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Osgood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017

Dr. Osgood removed basal cell carcinomas from my face. He is a wonderful Doctor and a wonderful person. His staff is kind, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. If I ever need a plastic surgeon again, he will definitely be my choice. Thank you.

September 27th, 2016

Good Experience

I was impressed that his staff counseled my on the financial implications of my options.

April 27th, 2016

Terrible Experience

Do not let Dr Osgood touch your face or neck! You will regret it! I had liposuction on my neck and an eye lift. I had to go to another qualified surgeon for corrective surgery😔 My neck will never be 100 percent. It was a horrifying experience I so regret ever going to him. I wish I could give 0 stars he deserves none.

December 31st, 2014

Wonderful!

Went in for my consultation and it was amazing! Great staff, everyone was very helpful- answered all of our questions no matter how ridiculous they sounded. I am looking forward to my procedure with Dr Osgood!

October 12th, 2013

Mrs,

He's WONDERFUL!!! He makes you feel like he really cares about you . His staff is really nice. Great results for the work he has done. He is well known also.

January 7th, 2011

Great doctor!

Fantastic doctor, doesn't sell you on anything you don't need. Fair pricing. Very gifted surgeon, got a tt and the scar is perfect in size location shape. I would go back to him anytime. I called post op and he answers all of my questions. Awesome.

September 25th, 2010

A great experience!

I had liposuction done by Dr. Osgood, and I'm thrilled with the results! He is friendly and approachable and totally put me at ease during the procedure, as well as being a gifted surgeon. He listened and answered all my questions, and I was impressed at how available he was for additional questions/concerns. Overall a great experience!!

August 23rd, 2017