Dr. Geoffrey Osgood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Osgood?

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Dr. Osgood removed basal cell carcinomas from my face. He is a wonderful Doctor and a wonderful person. His staff is kind, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. If I ever need a plastic surgeon again, he will definitely be my choice. Thank you.

Good Experience

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I was impressed that his staff counseled my on the financial implications of my options.

Terrible Experience

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Do not let Dr Osgood touch your face or neck! You will regret it! I had liposuction on my neck and an eye lift. I had to go to another qualified surgeon for corrective surgery😔 My neck will never be 100 percent. It was a horrifying experience I so regret ever going to him. I wish I could give 0 stars he deserves none.

Wonderful!

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Went in for my consultation and it was amazing! Great staff, everyone was very helpful- answered all of our questions no matter how ridiculous they sounded. I am looking forward to my procedure with Dr Osgood!

Mrs,

Posted on October 12th, 2013

He's WONDERFUL!!! He makes you feel like he really cares about you . His staff is really nice. Great results for the work he has done. He is well known also.

Great doctor!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Fantastic doctor, doesn't sell you on anything you don't need. Fair pricing. Very gifted surgeon, got a tt and the scar is perfect in size location shape. I would go back to him anytime. I called post op and he answers all of my questions. Awesome.

A great experience!

Posted on September 25th, 2010

I had liposuction done by Dr. Osgood, and I'm thrilled with the results! He is friendly and approachable and totally put me at ease during the procedure, as well as being a gifted surgeon. He listened and answered all my questions, and I was impressed at how available he was for additional questions/concerns. Overall a great experience!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017