A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Radoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Radoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radoff
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radoff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Radoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Peter Radoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Radoff practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Radoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Radoff practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.