A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Radoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Radoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radoff
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Radoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radoff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Radoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Peter Radoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Radoff practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Radoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Radoff practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.