Dr. Geoffrey Radoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Radoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

The Doctor Lottery

OMG! Could I have done any better, in the lottery of doctors, than finding Dr. Radoff. I was forced to change insurance and of course was one of those who said now what? I searched for a doctor that had holistic knowledge as well as a medical degree and I found Dr. Radoff. Holistic or natural medicine uses herbs and procedures that have been used for thousands of years. We base a lot of Western medicine on treatments used thousands of years ago; but in the Western world we choose to synthetically produce. i.e. aspirin, which was originally gotten from the bark of the willow tree. We are just beginning to see that some of these natural remedies work better than synthetic medicine, and may have less side effects. Dr. Radoff is my western medical doctor. I have the option of consulting with him on natural ways to cure such things as diabetes, or changing my diet to not only loose weight but to fight inflamation. Most of the time you can cure your ills just by what you eat. This is why with Dr. Geoffrey Radoff I have the best of both worlds.

October 17th, 2016

Dr. Radoff has found..

Dr. Radoff has found the root cause for many of my complaints or illnesses and been able to resolve them. He is very caring, knowledgeable, and will spend as much time with you as needed. He uses many homeopathic remedies, one of which got my blood pressure under control after years on medication. I no longer need meds for HBP. He also did some genetic tests that no doctor had ever suggested that pointed out some of my weak areas that we are now addressing. I feel time spent with doctors in the past was kind of a waste of time, he's done more in 8 months than they ever did.

October 10th, 2016

I was diagnosed with..

I was diagnosed with multiple auto immune disorders including GI. I spent two years in bed before coming to see Dr Radoff. He literally saved my life and got me out of bed! A very caring and compassionate doctor. A rarity in today's medicine!! In short he is my hero!!! And his staff are wonderful. Very warm and friendly!! His practice is A+ in my book. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

October 7th, 2016

I was diagnosed by p..

I was diagnosed by physicians with a variety of auto-immune conditions and subsequently treated for them without success. Dr Radoff determined that most of the diagnoses were in error, which allowed me to reduce the number of medications I was taking. Additionally I was able to eliminate medications which treated the side-effects to the other medications I had been taking. My experience has shown Dr. Radoff to be a caring physician, motivated by a concern for his patients. He is unwilling to accept what is just good for his patient, striving instead for what is best for his patients. His staff is professional, courteous, helpful and informative.

September 28th, 2016

a very good doc

Dr Geoffrey Radoff diagnosed me with a rare form of auto immune gastrointestinal disease. The gastroenterolgist i first saw was rude and did not tell me my pancras tests were abnormal. Dr radoff says you have a pancreas problem. NO ONE ELSE even looked at my medical records. I am so glad i found him from a recommendation from a friend

July 12th, 2016

contractor

Smart caring Dr

April 16th, 2016

Disgusted with Dr. Ripoff

Dr. Geoffrey Radoff (Ripoff) is a dishonest, unprofessional con artist and a ripoff. He runs "alternative" clinics and preys on his patients. He repeatedly forced multiple unnecessary labs and tests on me only to make money. Today, I ONLY went in for a completely unrelated prescription refill and this dishonest con man started ordering every lab he could think of after I told him that I had NO health problems at all and was perfectly healthy. He got angry and rude and told me that it was the last time he was seeing me ( I had not gone to see him in over two years). He got further rude and angry when he learned that I did not have insurance and was paying cash for my visit. He stated "not with me you are not" when I told him that I was paying in cash. He rips patients off by overcharging their insurance companies and ordering unnecessary labs and tests. He got mad when he could not do that with me since I was a cash only patient. He further tried to use a barter system and offered to refill my completely UNRELATED prescription IF I consent to all the labs (before he realized that I was paying cash). I refused, got up and left. This doctor is a shame on the medical profession.

October 19th, 2015

Parent

Dr. Radoff has been so helpful to us in helping us fill in the gaps of our son's medical history. we have been doing biomedical interventions with our son for the past 12 years. Out of the countless doctors we have seen, none have shown the concern and willingness to get to the bottom of our son's issues. He is up to date on current information, technology and treatments of autism which enables him to utilize what he knows from experience to work in an individualized approach. Dr. Radoff He has been very consistent with feedback regarding our situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Radoff to anyone seeking biomedical intervention for their child no matter what age and no matter how severe or mild their symptoms may be. He knows what testing needs to be done to determine the individualized approach he will need to take. For anyone starting out in biomedical intervention, I would encourage everyone to do your own researching along with what doctors are telling you. There ARE so many treatments out there and that is why it has taken us 12 years to find Dr. Radoff and finally and hopefully be able to help our son on a journey of healing and recovery. It takes consistent research on the parent's part to understand the approaches their doctor uses. It is important for the parents to understand how the immune system works so they can keep up with the doctor... Parents are the best advocate for their children and know their children best. Dr. Radoff was very attentive at the concerns I know to be a problem for our son. He KNOWS what he is doing, and is willing to help anyone who is ready to go the mile. Biomedical intervention can be long and difficult. It takes very careful observations of your child's reactions and improvements. It takes knowledge and time and a good Dr. to guide you through the process, and I commend Dr. Radoff for his desire to help all the families struggling with immune disfunction AKA autism. As far as insurance goes... If your not willing to spend the time and money finding the things that are going to help your child... the insurance agencies know the underlying problems that lead to these epidemic disorders... You think they are going to cover tests that will help you get better? I don't think so... It is worth the cost whatever it may be to help your child recover from ANY illness... Don't give up trying to help your child recover from autism!!!

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Geoffrey Radoff has been my Primary Care Physician for over 20 years. I have a number of severe health problems and he’s been excellent in discussing options for my care whether it be Allopathic (standard medicine) or Homeopathic medicine. I especially appreciated his guidance when dealing with a Brain tumor and recently Breast Cancer. He fully explains all options and I have had excellent care.

January 2nd, 2015

February 13th, 2014

Doc is the best Friend and Doctor I have ever had in my 57 years. He understands people and life. He has done wonders for me in my life struggles. even going so far as to personally buy me a book to help me through my Divorce. Doc is more family and friend than Doctor.I will always be thankful and grateful for his support over anyone else in my life. I will love this man forever for his love and support. Quite an amazing man.

June 27th, 2013

Dr. Sells his "Snake oil"!

I recently went to see Dr. Radoff as a new patient, getting in was easy but his staff are very in experienced! After explaining my issues he told me that I prob have Mono and that there is no cure but he has shots that i could take. When the results came in it showed that i have had mono and that i had a slight raise in my WBC by .04, he immediatly told me that I should take his Staph Hommacord (sp) which is $150 a shot and that i will need 2 shots now and it may cost up to $1200 all together! I was worried and scared..needless to say i did not take it and went for a second opinion..my blood tests there came back all Normal. Beware of this man he sells you overpriced, uninsured meds. get a second opinion if you have been told by him you NEED to get something that he sells that is uninsured!