Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by Kathleen Kuehn on Feb 13th, 2014

Doc is the best Friend and Doctor I have ever had in my 57 years. He understands people and life. He has done wonders for me in my life struggles. even going so far as to personally buy me a book to help me through my Divorce. Doc is more family and friend than Doctor.I will always be thankful and grateful for his support over anyone else in my life. I will love this man forever for his love and support. Quite an amazing man.

Dr. Sells his "Snake oil"! show details Dr. Sells his "Snake oil"!
Jun 27th, 2013

I recently went to see Dr. Radoff as a new patient, getting in was easy but his staff are very in experienced! After explaining my issues he told me that I prob have Mono and that there is no cure but he has shots that i could take. When the results came in it showed that i have had mono and that i had a slight raise in my WBC by .04, he immediatly told me that I should take his Staph Hommacord (sp) which is $150 a shot and that i will need 2 shots now and it may cost up to $1200 all together! I was worried and scared..needless to say i did not take it and went for a second opinion..my blood tests there came back all Normal. Beware of this man he sells you overpriced, uninsured meds. get a second opinion if you have been told by him you NEED to get something that he sells that is uninsured!

Expensive show details Expensive
Aug 28th, 2012

Expensive and time consuming.Waste of a perfectly good doctor on his obsession with expensive uninsured, unproven machinery, when he could be practicing insurance covered medicine.

Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Radoff is excellent but is exorbitant in pricing - his standard price is $450.00 hour.

Best Doc ever show details Best Doc ever
by Kathleen Kuehn on Oct 25th, 2009

Dr. Radoff is the best Doctor I have ever known. He is compassionate, intelligent, funny, extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his patienrs. Doc gets to know his patients as people, not just patients. Visiting his office is like seeing family. I would send people to him in a heartbeat.

Smart guy! show details Smart guy!
by pattiisqueen on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

He has been around for a while. He's very intelligent and educated. He keeps up on current medicine and treatments and listens to what you say.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com