A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Redmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Redmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmond graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Plimsoll Redmond MA and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Redmond practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Redmond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Redmond practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.