A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezvani
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rezvani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rezvani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Abraham Rezvani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Pediatricians and Sewell Endocrinologists.