A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rezvani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Abraham Rezvani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.