A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rezvani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rezvani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Rezvani practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Rezvani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.