A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Rice, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Lee Rice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Rice practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Rice practices Ophthalmology near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Ophthalmologists.