Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Rice, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey L Rice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Rice practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Rice practices Ophthalmology near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Ophthalmologists.