Dr. Geoffrey Rice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2012
My family has gone to Dr. Rice for about 22 years. He has always been professional and courteous. When my 2 year old grandson had a possible eye disorder, Dr. Rice came in on a weekend to check him out. Thankfully it was not a problem, but we really appreciated not having to worry all weekend about it.

July 12th, 2012
Bedside manner
Another patient from the community recently told me that Dr Rice has excellent bedside manner, which I find to be true. I am a RN in the area and his patient as well. If you see Dr Rice, you can expect to receive thorough care. Dr Rice is very honest, approachable, and professional thus I am happy to write this positive review.

July 9th, 2012
Manager
I was a frantic parent looking for Dr. Rice on a weekend. My daughter had sustained an eye injury and I didn't want an ER physician, who I didn't know, quarterbacking her care. I was so taken when Dr. Rice came to his office, taking away from his family time, to care for our daughter. His calm and reassuring manner was important to me because he calmed my daughter. He is quite knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me in detail. He is so caring that he even called us the following day to see how everything was going. I have referred Dr. Rice to my friends and coworkers.

July 8th, 2012
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Rice. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I appreciate his kind and caring manner. He has an excellent reputation as an eye surgeon and diagnostician. The staff was caring and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!