Dr. Geoffrey Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Roberts?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2012

Long wait time

I had an appointment at 2:00, finally got seen at 3:30. And the front office staff is so rude. As well as the office managers.

September 16th, 2009

Patient for 20 years

I love Dr. Roberts. Over the last 20 years my husband and I have gone to him for a number of ailments. He cares. I can't say enough good things about this man in a short e-mail. He always says to me "if you were my wife I would..." I have referred friends and family to him. My parents retired down here and go to him as well.

October 19th, 2016