More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Ruben
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, PA, with another office in Wheeling, WV. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ruben is affiliated with Wheeling Hospital, Wheeling, Wv, Reynolds Memorial Hospital and Washington Hospital. Dr. Ruben has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.
Dr. Amarjith Mally
Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine
Washington, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Shawna Gelormino
Washington, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Pascal Phares
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Washington, PA 0 mi13