A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Ruben, Pediatrician, Emergency Physician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Master of Medical Management degree
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruben has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Lee Ruben MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Ruben practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Ruben has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben practices Pediatrics near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Pediatricians.