Dr. Geoffrey Greene MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Largo, FL

September 29th, 2015
New Patient
I am a new patient of Dr. Greene's. I have never had a Doctor spend so much time with me and be so interested in my health and background. I am in good hands with this man.

August 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr Greene is always prepared before I arrive for each visit. He asks relevant questions concerning my past visits and my overall health. He never rushes me and always takes time to explain any issues I may bring up. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

July 23rd, 2015
Long overdue... I have had reluctance to come forward as I know professionally that doctors do not witness against each other.
Arrogant, impudent, did not diagnose correctly, complaint was ignored. Leg edema identified by a nurse of another doctor--- which led to my asking for additional testing, ... revealing I already had a clot in my lung, pulmonary thrombosis, immediate admission from Clinic to Largo Hospital.

September 21st, 2011
Great doctor, takes time, knowledgeable, reviews your medical file before appointment.On top of meds. and checks them closely. I have been been with him for approx. 10 years.

June 29th, 2011
Pat
Dr. Greene was by far the best Doctor I have ever had, he will be hard to replace when I move.

March 12th, 2011
Excellent, professional physician. Best physician I have ever had.

April 3rd, 2010
Dr. Greene is a Top Doc
We're seasonal FL residents. Dr. Greene has been our primary care physician for the past 3 years. He has consistently provided exceptional care. He is extremely thorough. He always has time for my multitude of questions, and I never feel hurried. He explains diagnoses in simple layman's terms. He's accurately addressed our medical needs and provided treatments that were effective. He's a very warm, caring physician. I feel very fortunate to be his patient and I'd highly recommend him.

October 31st, 2009
Most professional, personable, pleasant physician!
Dr. Greene astounded me from the first visit. I had been a patient of 2 other physician's at the Diagnostic Clinic prior to becoming Dr. Greene's patient. When I arrived for my first visit, he had my history *hand written* (legible!!) and I felt like he knew me before we even exchanged our first "Hello". Always professional, always thorough, and the best listener. The weight of his patient load, which I know at one time was extraordinarily heavy due, is never even hinted to during my visit. He gives me all of the information I ask for and has time for all of my questions. He is thorough with appropriate labwork and timely follow up. His personality is A+: he is welcoming, accepting, interested, warm, humorous, and so easy to talk to. He has been my physician for 3 years and I feel SO fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor.