A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Kim MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Kim practices Plastic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.