Plastic Surgery Specialist

7180 E Orchard Rd
Suite 206
Englewood, CO 80111
303-741-3131
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  upper and lower eyelid surgery  |  show details
by JB on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr. Kim and his staff were very professional and courteous. the surgeries went well and I didn't bruise or swell much. Angelina was great she explained all that was taking place in surgery. I highly recommend this Dr. So much that I'm already considering another procedure.

|  Wonderful results from a QuickLift  |  show details
by Rebecca on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Kim and his staff were great during the whole process for a Quick Lift. Dr. Kim did an excellent job! Huge improvement in my lower face, jaw line and neck. Looks completely natural. I'm very pleased! The down time and recovery really wasn't that bad and was very much worth it.

|  43 year old upgrade  |  show details
by Very Happy Customer on Jun 2nd, 2014

After having 3 babies and hitting my 40s, I was no longer happy with my abdomen and breasts. I was also uncomfortable seeking a consultation. Dr. G. Kim and his team worked miracles. I am very pleased with his work and with his team of professionals. I would recommend him to everyone looking to improve those areas of the body they are not happy with.

|  Face/neck lift.  |  show details
by Jeannie on May 6th, 2014

Although the expertise of the surgeon is paramount, I quickly realized the importance that the staff had in making me feel comfortable going through this whole process. This office understands the need for privacy (throughout the surgery process, they never made me wait in the waiting room, as soon as I arrived they whisked me away to a comfortable back patient's room). They showed compassion and care for their patients in all facets of their surgery. Nicole was especially helpful in letting me know what to expect so I could mentally prepare myself for how it would be before, during and after the surgery. The anesthesiologist, Rick, is the best in his field and made me feel comfortable in the knowledge that I was in good hands. Dana also made me feel especially comfortable the day after surgery and in the follow up visits. Dr Kim took special care in making sure I had no other questions and always made me feel like I could ask anything at any time. The whole office made me feel like I was the only patient, and that they never wanted to rush me through anything. Dr. Kim understood my concerns and why I was looking for a 'lift', and explained to me the different types that were out there and why this one would be the best one for me. He explained why some procedures that other surgeons do is outdated. He knows what he's doing, and could answer any question I had, which made me feel confident in him. So far, it has been one month and I am still healing, but am able to work and I look great!! Thanks very much to Dr. Kim and the whole Colorado Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery crew!

|  Plastic surgery "Mommy makeover"  |  show details
by Becky G. on May 5th, 2014

Best decision I made was choosing Dr. Geoffrey Kim as my plastic surgeon!! I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction with a breast lift. I chose not to have implants and I am so completely happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Geoffrey Kim to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

|  Face Lift, Upper and Lower blepharoplasty. Thrilled with the experience !!  |  show details
by Kathryn H. on May 4th, 2014

6 months ago, after wanting to have them for nearly 5 years, I finally decided to have the procedures done. I was very nervous since it involved my face. I did my share of research and consulted with the established surgeons in the city. Dr. Kim appeared to be extremely competent, knowledgeable, and experienced. He also made me feel at ease, and seemed to be a genuinely nice, caring person. I was right on all the impressions. The day finally came for the surgery. The staff were courteous, and professional. I went home on the same day after the surgery was done, and was not even taking pain pills three days later. The amazing thing was that I did not have nearly any bruising anywhere. I am so thrilled and happy with the result. It was what was explained to me, and what I expected. What bothered me the most was the sagging neck with lines going up and down, and loose skin on the chin. They were completely addressed and I truly look at least ten years younger. THe droopy eyes and bags underneath eyes are also gone. My only regret is that I id not have this done sooner. I am six months out form the surgery, and I feel great, look so natural, and rejuvenated. I thank Dr. Kim, and his whole staff for this great experience. I recommend him without any reservations.

|  cosmetic surgery  |  show details
by Sarah on Apr 26th, 2014

I got surgery on my ears 4 years ago. Dr. Kim lied to me during consultation about how they would look. The day of surgery he then told me how it'd actually look, which was different than the consultation. Staff were nice. My ears still hurt today and I'm still unhappy with them. I cannot sleep on my ears and it still hurts to move them. I regret ever doing that since I was only 19. It is uneven. Biggest waste of money I ever spent. I had other doctors persuade me not to do it, but he was all about the money and wanted the $4000.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Xtina S on Mar 23rd, 2014

Dr. Kim is a very caring and professional doctor. He took time to explain the entire process, answer any questions and ease my anxiety. His entire staff is very friendly, but his anesthesiologist was by far the most friendliest, funniest , and caring person that I had met. I'm extremely pleased with my results and I highly recommend him to my friends and family!

|  Thank you!!!!  |  show details
by A.Graham on Mar 22nd, 2014

Thank you Dr. Kim for doing a wonderful job! He explained the entire procedure and made me feel at ease. The surgery on Tuesday was smooth, I had no complications and back to work the following Monday. The surgery has greatly improved my quality of life. Keep up the great work!

|  Plastic Surgery: Abdominoplasty  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

Colorado Aestheitc & Plastic Surgery and Geoffrey S. Kim, M.D. made me feel very comfortable in my decision and the process of getting an abdominoplasty. The office, staff, and Geoffrey S Kim, MD were professional and answered my questions. My most memorable experience there was actually meeting the anesthesiologist as he made me feel very comfortable about the procedure on the day of the surgery. I felt confident that I would have great results and I am very happy now with the results, am healing quickly, and feel wonderful!

|  Wonderful result and experience; breast lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty.  |  show details
by Nancy P. on Feb 23rd, 2014

I love the result of recent surgeries I have had performed by Dr. Kim. I had a combination of breast lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty to address sagging of skin and wrinkles around my eyes, which, I thought, made me look tired and older than I actually was. The results were fantastic and certainly way beyond my expectations. The shape of my breasts is perfect without them being any larger or smaller. The look of my eye region made me look at least 10 years younger. Dr. Kim was extremely professional, but caring at the same time. He spent at least 45 minutes going over all three surgeries. I also want to add that his entire staff is so delightful to work with. I enjoyed the whole experience greatly and would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone without any reservation.

|  A great job with my face lift and eyelid tucks !!!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

Dr. Kim performed a face lift and both upper and lower eyelid tucks at the same time. The result was just fantastic ! I have received so many compliments. I look so much younger and rejuvenated, but natural at the same time. He did a great job. I can't be happier. His staff was also so much fun and courteous.

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Kim's staff was friendly and office clean. On the other hand, Dr. Kim performed procedures on me that I did not need causing disfigurement of my eyes. I will need revisions of my upper and lower lids which cost me $7000.00.

|  Wonderful Service  |  show details
by Crystal Young on Feb 3rd, 2014

I Had such a wonderful experience at Dr. Kim's office. I had two procedures done and had such a great outcome.Dr Kim always answers my questions and makes me feel welcomed. Dr, Kim's staff has always been friendly and prompt.

|  Mommy makeover surgery by Dr. Kim  |  show details
by Janice B. on Jan 28th, 2014

I had bilateral breast augmentation, abdominal liposuction and a tummy tuck (all together in one surgery) performed by Dr. Kim 6 weeks ago. Everything about my experience has been stellar. His office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Kim is professional, has great eye contact and is an excellent surgeon. His nurse anesthetist really put me at ease before the surgery. I have never had to wait for any of my appointments. The follow up appointments were accomplished quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with my results. I wish I had done it sooner!

|  Great Work!  |  show details
by U.B on Jan 20th, 2014

Had a wonderful and pleasant experience with Dr, Kim. He made me feel very comfortable and was very attentive. He did such a great job, I am very happy with the outcome! I would definitely recommend (and have) him to others.

|  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
by Anita Needham on Jan 9th, 2014

Was a great experience. Office staff were all helpful and very informative. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone wanting a mommy makeover.

|  Very Happy with my Results  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2013

I had breast augmentation in May of 2013 and I could not be happier with the results. Two other family members and a close family friend have all had the same procedure and we are all thrilled with our results. I would high recommend Dr. Kim.

|  Great Experience - Great Results  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

I learned about Dr. Kim through a friend. Both she and her sister had good experiences re: breast augmentations with his office. I had never even considered such a procedure, but after seeing how happy she was, I decided to pursue it. After initially meeting with Dr. Kim and his staff, I decided to go through with the surgery. I have saline implants and I am VERY HAPPY with the results at just 5 weeks out. Dr. Kim's staff is wonderful - warm, welcoming, informative and assuring. I made a great choice!

|  Great result. Love Dr. Kim's work.  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

I am extremely pleased with my decision to have the procedures performed by Dr. Kim. The result was so much greater than what I expected. I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

I saw Dr. Kim in January of 2013 for a breast lift and implants upon the recommendation of my cousin, who also saw Dr. Kim for implants. I found Dr. Kim to be attentive, caring and professional. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery and have since referred my sister. If I ever decide to have cosmetic surgery in the future I will definitely be returning to Dr. Kim. He is the best!

|  Awesome result and doctor.  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

I had silicone breast implants placed by Dr. Geoffrey Kim. I am so pleased with the result. Dr. Kim and his staff must have spent more than 30 minutes just helping me with choosing the right size, not to mention answering all the other questions. I went with 375cc moderate plus profile, and am thrilled with the result. They are perfect, and feel and look so natural. Dr. Kim was very professional, and he made me feel relaxed and comfortable. His staff, especially, Lindy were great and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

|  What a mommy makeover !!!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2013

I finally decided to change the appearance of my breasts and tummy after having two children, and it was the best decision I have made so far in my life. I am also equally relieved and pleased that it was Dr. Kim I chose after seeing a countless number of plastic surgeons,and doing research. The fact that two of my freinds, and an acquaintance had the same procedures done by Dr. Kim and being happy certainly helped with my anxiety. I had breast lift combined with implant placement, and tummy tuck. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with the appearance of my new breasts and tummy. I think I may even look better now than what I looked like before having my two boys. What a job he did ! He is also very personable and caring. He must have spent close to an hour during the initial consultation since we were discussing three procedures. His interest in my well-being was so obvious and genuine throughout this whole process before and after the surgery. He is highly recommended!!!

|  Perfect breasts.  |  show details
by M.T. on Aug 17th, 2013

A friend of mine and I both had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Kim after he was recommended by my sister. I am very excited about the result. They are perfect in size, and look so natural. My best friend is also happy with how she looks. His staff was also very helpful and caring throughout the process. I highly recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation

|  Nightmare Plastic Surgery by Dr. Kim  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2013

This is the doctor that should be featured on TV for Nightmares of Plastic Surgery! I had a breast augmentation. One breast is larger than the other. He left a bunch of extra skin so they are all wrinkled. The implants show through the skin, as there is a ridge along the side and one on the top...So you can see and feel hard ridges along my breasts. It's unbelievable! I now have to go through yet another surgery, not to mention a lot of additioal expense to get them corrected. Save yourself a lot of stress, cost and embarassment...Please go elsewhere. This is a horrible doctor.

|  Fantastic result.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Kim made me comfortable throughout the process beginning with the consultation. I had breast lift, and tummy tuck combined with liposuction of the sides. I love the result, and feel like a new person. Recovery was a lot easier than I thought, and the nurses were great. I highly recommend Dr. Kim without any reservations.

|  Extremely pleased with Dr. Kim  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

My mom had a facelift done by Dr. Kim, and highly recommended Dr. Kim to me. I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed at the same time, and have been extremely pleased with the result. My breasts are just perfect in size and shape, and tummy is as flat as it can be. He was caring and was willing to spend time with me during every visit. I highly recommend Dr. Kim.

|  Proceed with caution!  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Kim does cookie cutter breast implants on every person without taking the person's anatomy into consideration and the implant is huge and way too wide. I had to have my breasts redone and pay twice to get the result I wanted. He also left a divot in my thigh from liposuction that I have to have fat grafted. He is egotistical and arrogant. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Educated and experienced doctor, professional and hospitable staff, inviting and welcoming environment, I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to any of my family and friends!

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr Kim is an awesome doctor and person. He really cares about you and your happiness. I would recommend him.

|  Great Job  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I had the momomy makeover done and couldn't be happier with the results! He did a fantastic job, and I was treated great throughout the whole process!

|  Amazing result  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

Great surgeon. I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I cannot be happier with the result. Highly recommended.