Dr. Geoffrey Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Happy with Dr. Kim and staff
I was very satisfied with Dr. Kim's work and professionalism. He is a very nice person who is very patient and helpful. The office staff is friendly. I will go back to Dr. Kim for other procedures.

August 10th, 2016
An artist in the flesh!! Dr Kim is a wonderful surgeon... He's nothing but professional and kind... I am absolutely happy with my results!!

May 20th, 2016
I've been a client of Dr. Kim for the past 5 years. I learned of him from another medical spa where I was employed. The clients coming in for consults regarding skincare would share their cosmetic surgery experiences with me. A gentleman I was friends with decided to use Dr. Kim for a lower face lift and Bleph. The results of all these clients were outstanding and very natural. I made an appointment in 2011 and have been his client for a number of elective procedures. He is meticulous, a perfectionist and has a very well run office. His nurse Ashley and surgi tech Angelina are truly the best at what they do as well. Dr. Kim and his team are superb from consult to follow up. I've recommended several others to him for consults. They ended up selecting Dr. Kim. The results have been terrific from their experience as well.

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Kim is the best in Colorado. He is patient, kind and real. His whole staff helps you feel comfortable....especially since some procedures are nerve racking. Not with them.

March 4th, 2016
Superb Physician & Staff
I honestly felt like I was VIP from the moment I called to schedule my consult all the way through to my procedure and follow up appointments. Dr. Kim's demeanor, advanced training, experience and attention to detail immediately put me at ease. He and his compassionate staff made it easy to place my trust in them in handling my personalized care! I would fully recommend Dr. Kim at Colorado Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery for all your individualized aesthetic care needs.

January 27th, 2016
Fantastic result.
I was very impressed with how Dr. Kim explained the procedures to me, and how he presented himself during the consultation. I made a right decision when I decided to have rhinoplasty, and upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty. The result is green and I am so thrilled. The shape and appearance of my nose and eyes are perfect. Dr. Kim, and his staff made me very comfortable.

January 21st, 2016
Quick Lift, Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery.
I just wanted to say I am extremely pleased with the whole experience with Dr. Kim, and his staff. Outstanding doctor ! Very personable, and knowledgeable. I love the natural look with dramatic improvements in the appearance of my face, neck, and eyelids. Highly recommended.

January 19th, 2016
Awesome result with Mommy Makeover.
I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with a little bit of liposuction along the waist line. I love the result and my new body. Natural looking breasts, and flat tummy. So worth it !! I did not even have much pain after the surgery was done. Dr. Kim was great, so caring and professional. All the staff were great, too. I am thinking about Brazilian Butt Lift. I will certainly go back to Dr. Kim.

January 18th, 2016
Perfect !!
I was referred by my friend to Dr. Geoffrey Kim. I wanted to have a more youthful look with my face. After the consultation with him, I had Quick Lift, rhinoplasty, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and botox to my forehead, and Crow's feet. I look 15 years younger, and I cannot be happier. I look very natural, and recovery was a breeze. I was essentially back to myself in less than a week. Minimal pain, bruising and swelling. Thank you, Dr. Kim. A great doctor !!

January 18th, 2016
Very pleased with my facial surgery.
I went through facelift, upper and lower eyelid tuck with fat grafting to my face with Dr. Kim. The whole experience was extremely positive. Dr. Kim was a superb doctor, and he was very personable, making me feel comfortable. The staff was very attentive and welcoming, too. The facility was modern, and well appointed. I loved the fact that the operating room was in his office. The result was more than what I expected, and I am thrilled. I look so rejuvenated, especially my eyelids. I still look like myself without looking strange or the wind blown appearance. I highly recommend Dr. Kim, and his staff !!!

January 12th, 2016
Poor eyelid surgery
Dr. Kim ruined both my upper and lower eyelids. He performed surgery that I did not need. He also removed fat from my upper and lower lids which completely collapsed the structure of my lids and ruined my face. I look older and unnatural. Please think twice before going to him for eyelid surgery. You will regret it as I do. This whole experience has depressed me. He did not even have the decency to refund my money. Please see a doctor whose specializes in eye surgeries such as an occuplastic surgeon.

November 7th, 2015
Amazing result.
I was referred to Dr. Kim by a friend of mine, who had her breasts and abdomen worked on by Dr. Kim a couple of years ago. The office environment was great. The staff was professional, and very personable. The consultation was with Dr. Kim, himself, not one of the "consultants" I ran into at some other places. He was very knowledgeable, professional, engaging, and took his time to go over the best option for me for my sagging breasts, and tummy. I had a tummy tuck, breast lift, and breast implants placed. I could not have been happier with the result from the day 1 when I saw him for the first follow up. The result was absolutely stunning, and my only regret was that I did not have these done earlier. Dr. Kim, in addition to delivering such a great result, remained caring and attentive throughout the healing process, and during follow up visits. Even when I called and asked for him when I had questions on few occasions, he always returned my calls personally as soon as he was able to. I can confidently say that he has a patient for life, and I have no reservations about recommending him to anyone.