Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you, Dr. Kim. A great work !!! show details Thank you, Dr. Kim. A great work !!!
Jul 27th, 2015

I had a Mommy Makeover by Dr. Kim. My breasts are perfect, and I love my tummy. I am extremely pleased and would refer anyone to Dr. Kim without any reservation. Dr. Kim and his staff are welcoming and very professional.

Highly Recommend Dr. Kim show details Highly Recommend Dr. Kim
Jul 24th, 2015

I had the Quick Lift procedure done and Dr. Kim did an excellent job! I'm still in the healing process but so far I am very happy with the results. Dr. Kim and all of his staff are very, very nice! I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Kim

An excellent work ! show details An excellent work !
Jun 19th, 2015

Dr. Geoffrey Kim did breast enhancement, tummy tuck with liposuction of my waist in one setting about three months ago. I was so nervous before I went into see him after watching too many you tube videos and TV shows about plastic surgery. He put me at ease. He went over the procedures in detail. Whenever I talked to my friends about wanting to have plastic surgery done, his name would come up. I decide to choose him for the make over. I am so glad that I did. I know I look fabulous with my beach ready body. I feel confident about myself. Highly recommended !!!

Awesome result ! show details Awesome result !
Jun 16th, 2015

I would say that i have had my share of plastic surgery in the past. Dr. Kim stands out among the surgeons I have dealt with in the past. I had a tummy tuck and face lift at the same time. I went home the same day, and was able to go back to work in about a week or so. I am extremely happy with the way I look, and how I was treated by Dr. Kim, and his staff. My expectations and needs were fully addressed. The facility was beautiful and the environment was so welcoming and inviting. I want to thank Dr. Kim for such a beautiful work, and I am planning on referring several of my friends to him.

I love my look. A great job, Dr. Kim. show details I love my look. A great job, Dr. Kim.
Jun 3rd, 2015

I had a Mommy Make Over. My breasts are perfect, and my tummy is as tight as it can be. I cannot wait for the summer. A great job, Dr. Kim !!

by Diana Alexander on Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr Kim is a very kind and compassionate man. He spends time with you and he actually listens to what you are saying. I went to him at age 71 and i was feeling really bad about myself. I would look in the mirror and wonder who that person was...i hated how i was aging....well i now love how i look thanks to Dr.Kim , I just wish i would have gone to see him sooner.His staff is top notch and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

Very pleased with my Quick Lift show details Very pleased with my Quick Lift
Jun 1st, 2015

Dr. Geoffrey Kim did Quick lift, upper, and lower eyelid tuck on my face. This review is long overdue. It has been 6 months, and I am so impressed with the results that I am contemplating having more procedures done to the body. I am glad that I had them done by Dr. Kim. He is a very gifted surgeon, and exceptionally professional. The face lift was done in a way that I certainly look fantastic without looking strange. I also wanted to mention that I loved the anesthesia person, too.

Absolutely stunning result. show details Absolutely stunning result.
May 29th, 2015

I had breast implant placement, liposuction of the waist line and tummy tuck done by Dr. Kim. The result was awesome and I feel like a new person. I am down in Florida right now as I do every year for the last few years. It is so wonderful not to feel self-conscious about my body by the pool or on the beach. I look and feel great. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kim and his staff. In addition to being able to create the stunning result I wanted, he treated me so kindly. I never felt like just another patient of his. I highly recommend him to anyone !

Thank you so much , Dr. Kim !!! show details Thank you so much , Dr. Kim !!!
May 29th, 2015

I had 4 children, and breast fed all of them. After the kids grew up, i decided to do something for myself. I wanted to get rid of loose skin on my tummy, and to have my breasts, which have flattened from all those years of breast feeding, enlarged. I researched thoroughly, probably too much, and saw 7 or 8 "Top Plastic Surgeons" in Denver, and I am so glad that Dr. Kim was one of them. His confident, yet warm demeanor was inviting to me. His education and training appeared to be excellent. I had decided to have breast augmentation combined with lift, and tummy tuck by Dr. Kim. I am so thrilled with my appearance now !!! I really think i look better than what I looked like before I had any kids. I am not a germaphobe, but the fact that everything was done in his certified operating room in the office was a big plus to me. i did not want to go to a hospital for the surgery. i also want to mention that all of his staff were nice. Thank you again. I know which surgeon I am going to when I decide to have more procedures performed.

Beware show details Beware
May 27th, 2015

Couldn't be more disappointed in the services and outcome of the procedures- I am now paying for the procedure again to be correctly done by another surgeon

A great doctor, and very happy with the result. show details A great doctor, and very happy with the result.
May 13th, 2015

Everything about my experience in Dr. Kim's office was positive. I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck performed by Dr. Kim about 10 years ago, and was extremely happy with the result. Since then, I have referred a few friends of mine, who had procedures done by him, and all had good things say about him. So I recently returned to Dr. Kim for a facelift with upper and lower eyelid tuck to be done. I am so pleased with the result, and have received compliments, wherever I went. Looking rejuvenated, younger, and natural is a wonderful thing. Dr. Kim is personable, caring, and obviously technically gifted. I also want to thank his staff for making me feel so relaxed, and welcomed during all the visits.

May 13th, 2015

Dr Kim and entire staff were excellent from my consultation to surgery. My surgery, quick lift was a complete success. I am so very pleased with the results......my face, eyes and neck look so very natural. I feel like I look at least 10-15 years younger. I am VERY HAPPY with my results and would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone who is thinking about this surgery.

This man should have his license revoked show details This man should have his license revoked
May 9th, 2015

I look like a monster now and he has ruined my body

Dr. Kim and staff- EXCELLENT! show details Dr. Kim and staff- EXCELLENT!
Apr 16th, 2015

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Kim and the staff. Very professional, detail oriented, kind, great communicator and listener. He goes above and beyond always!

5 star rating show details 5 star rating
by Mandy Shaul-Bolek on Mar 11th, 2015

Clarification on my comment last month, somehow it ended up at 2 stars, instead of my intended 5 stars, at completion. Dr. Kim is FIVE STARS in ALL areas! Thanks for being such a great and talented physician! :)

by JANET ANDERSON on Feb 11th, 2015

DR KIM IS EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERY WAY. I HAD A FACE LIFT WHICH TOOK 20 PLUS YEARS FROM MY ELDERLY APPEARANCE. IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER FOR ME. I WAS READY TO MEET THE PUBLIC WITHIN 2 WEEKS. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO GO BACK TO HIM AND HIS EXCEPTIONAL STAFF.

Mommy Makeover show details Mommy Makeover
by J. Y. on Feb 8th, 2015

When i was 28 I became spontaneously pregnant with twins. During the pregnancy I gained slightly over 100 pounds, and I was able to deliver healthy twins, one weighting 6.5 pounds, and the other was over 8.5 pounds! After nursing for a year, and exercising daily, i was able to lose the pregnancy weight, but i was left with diastasis recti, lose abdominal skin, and deflated breasts. I decided that I wanted to pursue a "mommy makeover" and I researched and interviewed several different plastic surgeons in the Denver metro area. I am SOOOOO thankful I used Dr. Geoffrey Kim. Not only was he able to perform the surgery within three weeks from my consultation, he did not recommend unnecessary additional procedures, and he opted for a less invasive technique that the other surgeons for my implants. Additionally, he was able to perform the surgeries in less then half the time the other surgeon had quoted me. Because Dr. Kim has a surgery center "in house" the cost was SIGNIFICANTLY more affordable too. I absolutely recommend Dr. Kim, I only wish I had moved forward with the surgery sooner!!

Dr. Kim is the best! show details Dr. Kim is the best!
by Mandy Shaul-Bolek on Feb 6th, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Kim in 9/2014, for a "mommy makeover" and was soooo pleased with his knowledge, skills, and personality, as well as that of all of his staff. Dr. Kim and his nurse, Ashley RN, are both very easy to talk to, addressing any questions or concerns I have had. I have since tried such other procedures such as CO2 laser skin resurfacing, Botox, etc., as the services he offers are varied, to provide his patients with their wants, goals, and expectations. His results are exceptional!

by D.Szymanski on Jan 9th, 2015

An awesome Doctor I had what I would call a grandma make over great job

upper and lower eyelid surgery show details upper and lower eyelid surgery
by JB on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr. Kim and his staff were very professional and courteous. the surgeries went well and I didn't bruise or swell much. Angelina was great she explained all that was taking place in surgery. I highly recommend this Dr. So much that I'm already considering another procedure.

Wonderful results from a QuickLift show details Wonderful results from a QuickLift
by Rebecca on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Kim and his staff were great during the whole process for a Quick Lift. Dr. Kim did an excellent job! Huge improvement in my lower face, jaw line and neck. Looks completely natural. I'm very pleased! The down time and recovery really wasn't that bad and was very much worth it.

43 year old upgrade show details 43 year old upgrade
by Very Happy Customer on Jun 2nd, 2014

After having 3 babies and hitting my 40s, I was no longer happy with my abdomen and breasts. I was also uncomfortable seeking a consultation. Dr. G. Kim and his team worked miracles. I am very pleased with his work and with his team of professionals. I would recommend him to everyone looking to improve those areas of the body they are not happy with.

Face/neck lift. show details Face/neck lift.
by Jeannie on May 6th, 2014

Although the expertise of the surgeon is paramount, I quickly realized the importance that the staff had in making me feel comfortable going through this whole process. This office understands the need for privacy (throughout the surgery process, they never made me wait in the waiting room, as soon as I arrived they whisked me away to a comfortable back patient's room). They showed compassion and care for their patients in all facets of their surgery. Nicole was especially helpful in letting me know what to expect so I could mentally prepare myself for how it would be before, during and after the surgery. The anesthesiologist, Rick, is the best in his field and made me feel comfortable in the knowledge that I was in good hands. Dana also made me feel especially comfortable the day after surgery and in the follow up visits. Dr Kim took special care in making sure I had no other questions and always made me feel like I could ask anything at any time. The whole office made me feel like I was the only patient, and that they never wanted to rush me through anything. Dr. Kim understood my concerns and why I was looking for a 'lift', and explained to me the different types that were out there and why this one would be the best one for me. He explained why some procedures that other surgeons do is outdated. He knows what he's doing, and could answer any question I had, which made me feel confident in him. So far, it has been one month and I am still healing, but am able to work and I look great!! Thanks very much to Dr. Kim and the whole Colorado Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery crew!

Plastic surgery "Mommy makeover" show details Plastic surgery "Mommy makeover"
by Becky G. on May 5th, 2014

Best decision I made was choosing Dr. Geoffrey Kim as my plastic surgeon!! I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction with a breast lift. I chose not to have implants and I am so completely happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Geoffrey Kim to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Face Lift, Upper and Lower blepharoplasty. Thrilled with the experience !! show details Face Lift, Upper and Lower blepharoplasty. Thrilled with the experience !!
by Kathryn H. on May 4th, 2014

6 months ago, after wanting to have them for nearly 5 years, I finally decided to have the procedures done. I was very nervous since it involved my face. I did my share of research and consulted with the established surgeons in the city. Dr. Kim appeared to be extremely competent, knowledgeable, and experienced. He also made me feel at ease, and seemed to be a genuinely nice, caring person. I was right on all the impressions. The day finally came for the surgery. The staff were courteous, and professional. I went home on the same day after the surgery was done, and was not even taking pain pills three days later. The amazing thing was that I did not have nearly any bruising anywhere. I am so thrilled and happy with the result. It was what was explained to me, and what I expected. What bothered me the most was the sagging neck with lines going up and down, and loose skin on the chin. They were completely addressed and I truly look at least ten years younger. THe droopy eyes and bags underneath eyes are also gone. My only regret is that I id not have this done sooner. I am six months out form the surgery, and I feel great, look so natural, and rejuvenated. I thank Dr. Kim, and his whole staff for this great experience. I recommend him without any reservations.

cosmetic surgery show details cosmetic surgery
by Sarah on Apr 26th, 2014

I got surgery on my ears 4 years ago. Dr. Kim lied to me during consultation about how they would look. The day of surgery he then told me how it'd actually look, which was different than the consultation. Staff were nice. My ears still hurt today and I'm still unhappy with them. I cannot sleep on my ears and it still hurts to move them. I regret ever doing that since I was only 19. It is uneven. Biggest waste of money I ever spent. I had other doctors persuade me not to do it, but he was all about the money and wanted the $4000.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by Xtina S on Mar 23rd, 2014

Dr. Kim is a very caring and professional doctor. He took time to explain the entire process, answer any questions and ease my anxiety. His entire staff is very friendly, but his anesthesiologist was by far the most friendliest, funniest , and caring person that I had met. I'm extremely pleased with my results and I highly recommend him to my friends and family!

Thank you!!!! show details Thank you!!!!
by A.Graham on Mar 22nd, 2014

Thank you Dr. Kim for doing a wonderful job! He explained the entire procedure and made me feel at ease. The surgery on Tuesday was smooth, I had no complications and back to work the following Monday. The surgery has greatly improved my quality of life. Keep up the great work!

Plastic Surgery: Abdominoplasty show details Plastic Surgery: Abdominoplasty
Mar 3rd, 2014

Colorado Aestheitc & Plastic Surgery and Geoffrey S. Kim, M.D. made me feel very comfortable in my decision and the process of getting an abdominoplasty. The office, staff, and Geoffrey S Kim, MD were professional and answered my questions. My most memorable experience there was actually meeting the anesthesiologist as he made me feel very comfortable about the procedure on the day of the surgery. I felt confident that I would have great results and I am very happy now with the results, am healing quickly, and feel wonderful!

Wonderful result and experience; breast lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty. show details Wonderful result and experience; breast lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty.
by Nancy P. on Feb 23rd, 2014

I love the result of recent surgeries I have had performed by Dr. Kim. I had a combination of breast lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty to address sagging of skin and wrinkles around my eyes, which, I thought, made me look tired and older than I actually was. The results were fantastic and certainly way beyond my expectations. The shape of my breasts is perfect without them being any larger or smaller. The look of my eye region made me look at least 10 years younger. Dr. Kim was extremely professional, but caring at the same time. He spent at least 45 minutes going over all three surgeries. I also want to add that his entire staff is so delightful to work with. I enjoyed the whole experience greatly and would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone without any reservation.

A great job with my face lift and eyelid tucks !!! show details A great job with my face lift and eyelid tucks !!!
Feb 19th, 2014

Dr. Kim performed a face lift and both upper and lower eyelid tucks at the same time. The result was just fantastic ! I have received so many compliments. I look so much younger and rejuvenated, but natural at the same time. He did a great job. I can't be happier. His staff was also so much fun and courteous.

Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Kim's staff was friendly and office clean. On the other hand, Dr. Kim performed procedures on me that I did not need causing disfigurement of my eyes. I will need revisions of my upper and lower lids which cost me $7000.00.

Wonderful Service show details Wonderful Service
by Crystal Young on Feb 3rd, 2014

I Had such a wonderful experience at Dr. Kim's office. I had two procedures done and had such a great outcome.Dr Kim always answers my questions and makes me feel welcomed. Dr, Kim's staff has always been friendly and prompt.

Mommy makeover surgery by Dr. Kim show details Mommy makeover surgery by Dr. Kim
by Janice B. on Jan 28th, 2014

I had bilateral breast augmentation, abdominal liposuction and a tummy tuck (all together in one surgery) performed by Dr. Kim 6 weeks ago. Everything about my experience has been stellar. His office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Kim is professional, has great eye contact and is an excellent surgeon. His nurse anesthetist really put me at ease before the surgery. I have never had to wait for any of my appointments. The follow up appointments were accomplished quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with my results. I wish I had done it sooner!

Great Work! show details Great Work!
by U.B on Jan 20th, 2014

Had a wonderful and pleasant experience with Dr, Kim. He made me feel very comfortable and was very attentive. He did such a great job, I am very happy with the outcome! I would definitely recommend (and have) him to others.

Mommy Makeover show details Mommy Makeover
by Anita Needham on Jan 9th, 2014

Was a great experience. Office staff were all helpful and very informative. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone wanting a mommy makeover.

Very Happy with my Results show details Very Happy with my Results
Nov 26th, 2013

I had breast augmentation in May of 2013 and I could not be happier with the results. Two other family members and a close family friend have all had the same procedure and we are all thrilled with our results. I would high recommend Dr. Kim.

Great Experience - Great Results show details Great Experience - Great Results
Oct 8th, 2013

I learned about Dr. Kim through a friend. Both she and her sister had good experiences re: breast augmentations with his office. I had never even considered such a procedure, but after seeing how happy she was, I decided to pursue it. After initially meeting with Dr. Kim and his staff, I decided to go through with the surgery. I have saline implants and I am VERY HAPPY with the results at just 5 weeks out. Dr. Kim's staff is wonderful - warm, welcoming, informative and assuring. I made a great choice!

Great result. Love Dr. Kim's work. show details Great result. Love Dr. Kim's work.
Sep 24th, 2013

I am extremely pleased with my decision to have the procedures performed by Dr. Kim. The result was so much greater than what I expected. I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations.

Great experience show details Great experience
Sep 21st, 2013

I saw Dr. Kim in January of 2013 for a breast lift and implants upon the recommendation of my cousin, who also saw Dr. Kim for implants. I found Dr. Kim to be attentive, caring and professional. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery and have since referred my sister. If I ever decide to have cosmetic surgery in the future I will definitely be returning to Dr. Kim. He is the best!

Awesome result and doctor. show details Awesome result and doctor.
Aug 21st, 2013

I had silicone breast implants placed by Dr. Geoffrey Kim. I am so pleased with the result. Dr. Kim and his staff must have spent more than 30 minutes just helping me with choosing the right size, not to mention answering all the other questions. I went with 375cc moderate plus profile, and am thrilled with the result. They are perfect, and feel and look so natural. Dr. Kim was very professional, and he made me feel relaxed and comfortable. His staff, especially, Lindy were great and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

What a mommy makeover !!! show details What a mommy makeover !!!
Aug 18th, 2013

I finally decided to change the appearance of my breasts and tummy after having two children, and it was the best decision I have made so far in my life. I am also equally relieved and pleased that it was Dr. Kim I chose after seeing a countless number of plastic surgeons,and doing research. The fact that two of my freinds, and an acquaintance had the same procedures done by Dr. Kim and being happy certainly helped with my anxiety. I had breast lift combined with implant placement, and tummy tuck. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with the appearance of my new breasts and tummy. I think I may even look better now than what I looked like before having my two boys. What a job he did ! He is also very personable and caring. He must have spent close to an hour during the initial consultation since we were discussing three procedures. His interest in my well-being was so obvious and genuine throughout this whole process before and after the surgery. He is highly recommended!!!

Perfect breasts. show details Perfect breasts.
by M.T. on Aug 17th, 2013

A friend of mine and I both had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Kim after he was recommended by my sister. I am very excited about the result. They are perfect in size, and look so natural. My best friend is also happy with how she looks. His staff was also very helpful and caring throughout the process. I highly recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation

Nightmare Plastic Surgery by Dr. Kim show details Nightmare Plastic Surgery by Dr. Kim
Aug 12th, 2013

This is the doctor that should be featured on TV for Nightmares of Plastic Surgery! I had a breast augmentation. One breast is larger than the other. He left a bunch of extra skin so they are all wrinkled. The implants show through the skin, as there is a ridge along the side and one on the top...So you can see and feel hard ridges along my breasts. It's unbelievable! I now have to go through yet another surgery, not to mention a lot of additioal expense to get them corrected. Save yourself a lot of stress, cost and embarassment...Please go elsewhere. This is a horrible doctor.

Fantastic result. show details Fantastic result.
Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Kim made me comfortable throughout the process beginning with the consultation. I had breast lift, and tummy tuck combined with liposuction of the sides. I love the result, and feel like a new person. Recovery was a lot easier than I thought, and the nurses were great. I highly recommend Dr. Kim without any reservations.

Extremely pleased with Dr. Kim show details Extremely pleased with Dr. Kim
Apr 16th, 2013

My mom had a facelift done by Dr. Kim, and highly recommended Dr. Kim to me. I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed at the same time, and have been extremely pleased with the result. My breasts are just perfect in size and shape, and tummy is as flat as it can be. He was caring and was willing to spend time with me during every visit. I highly recommend Dr. Kim.

Proceed with caution! show details Proceed with caution!
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Kim does cookie cutter breast implants on every person without taking the person's anatomy into consideration and the implant is huge and way too wide. I had to have my breasts redone and pay twice to get the result I wanted. He also left a divot in my thigh from liposuction that I have to have fat grafted. He is egotistical and arrogant. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Jul 26th, 2012

Educated and experienced doctor, professional and hospitable staff, inviting and welcoming environment, I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to any of my family and friends!

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr Kim is an awesome doctor and person. He really cares about you and your happiness. I would recommend him.

Great Job show details Great Job
Jan 7th, 2011

I had the momomy makeover done and couldn't be happier with the results! He did a fantastic job, and I was treated great throughout the whole process!

Amazing result show details Amazing result
Nov 20th, 2010

Great surgeon. I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I cannot be happier with the result. Highly recommended.

> > > > Patient Reviews