Dr. Geoffrey Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Kim?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Dr Kim was amazing. I went for a breast augmentation. For one he was VERY professional and there to meet all my needs! He understood I wanted to go as big as possible with it looking natural! He made me feel so comfortable and was so kind to me and my family! He answered all my questions ( some multiple time) with a smile and was just happy to inform me and let me leave happy. He made sure on the day of my surgery I was comfortable and ready to go and he made sure I was getting what I wanted. If I could I would give him 10 stars.

September 26th, 2016

Happy with Dr. Kim and staff

I was very satisfied with Dr. Kim's work and professionalism. He is a very nice person who is very patient and helpful. The office staff is friendly. I will go back to Dr. Kim for other procedures.

August 10th, 2016

An artist in the flesh!! Dr Kim is a wonderful surgeon... He's nothing but professional and kind... I am absolutely happy with my results!!

May 20th, 2016

I've been a client of Dr. Kim for the past 5 years. I learned of him from another medical spa where I was employed. The clients coming in for consults regarding skincare would share their cosmetic surgery experiences with me. A gentleman I was friends with decided to use Dr. Kim for a lower face lift and Bleph. The results of all these clients were outstanding and very natural. I made an appointment in 2011 and have been his client for a number of elective procedures. He is meticulous, a perfectionist and has a very well run office. His nurse Ashley and surgi tech Angelina are truly the best at what they do as well. Dr. Kim and his team are superb from consult to follow up. I've recommended several others to him for consults. They ended up selecting Dr. Kim. The results have been terrific from their experience as well.

April 19th, 2016

Dr. Kim is the best in Colorado. He is patient, kind and real. His whole staff helps you feel comfortable....especially since some procedures are nerve racking. Not with them.

March 4th, 2016

Superb Physician & Staff

I honestly felt like I was VIP from the moment I called to schedule my consult all the way through to my procedure and follow up appointments. Dr. Kim's demeanor, advanced training, experience and attention to detail immediately put me at ease. He and his compassionate staff made it easy to place my trust in them in handling my personalized care! I would fully recommend Dr. Kim at Colorado Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery for all your individualized aesthetic care needs.

January 27th, 2016

Fantastic result.

I was very impressed with how Dr. Kim explained the procedures to me, and how he presented himself during the consultation. I made a right decision when I decided to have rhinoplasty, and upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty. The result is green and I am so thrilled. The shape and appearance of my nose and eyes are perfect. Dr. Kim, and his staff made me very comfortable.

January 22nd, 2016

Quick Lift, Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery.

I just wanted to say I am extremely pleased with the whole experience with Dr. Kim, and his staff. Outstanding doctor ! Very personable, and knowledgeable. I love the natural look with dramatic improvements in the appearance of my face, neck, and eyelids. Highly recommended.

January 20th, 2016

Awesome result with Mommy Makeover.

I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with a little bit of liposuction along the waist line. I love the result and my new body. Natural looking breasts, and flat tummy. So worth it !! I did not even have much pain after the surgery was done. Dr. Kim was great, so caring and professional. All the staff were great, too. I am thinking about Brazilian Butt Lift. I will certainly go back to Dr. Kim.

January 19th, 2016

Perfect !!

I was referred by my friend to Dr. Geoffrey Kim. I wanted to have a more youthful look with my face. After the consultation with him, I had Quick Lift, rhinoplasty, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and botox to my forehead, and Crow's feet. I look 15 years younger, and I cannot be happier. I look very natural, and recovery was a breeze. I was essentially back to myself in less than a week. Minimal pain, bruising and swelling. Thank you, Dr. Kim. A great doctor !!

January 18th, 2016

Very pleased with my facial surgery.

I went through facelift, upper and lower eyelid tuck with fat grafting to my face with Dr. Kim. The whole experience was extremely positive. Dr. Kim was a superb doctor, and he was very personable, making me feel comfortable. The staff was very attentive and welcoming, too. The facility was modern, and well appointed. I loved the fact that the operating room was in his office. The result was more than what I expected, and I am thrilled. I look so rejuvenated, especially my eyelids. I still look like myself without looking strange or the wind blown appearance. I highly recommend Dr. Kim, and his staff !!!

January 13th, 2016

Poor eyelid surgery

Dr. Kim ruined both my upper and lower eyelids. He performed surgery that I did not need. He also removed fat from my upper and lower lids which completely collapsed the structure of my lids and ruined my face. I look older and unnatural. Please think twice before going to him for eyelid surgery. You will regret it as I do. This whole experience has depressed me. He did not even have the decency to refund my money. Please see a doctor whose specializes in eye surgeries such as an occuplastic surgeon.