A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Saham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Saham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Saham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey M Saham MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Saham practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Saham has 1 office location.
- Dr. Geoffrey Saham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.