A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Saham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Saham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saham
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Saham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Saham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey M Saham MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Saham practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Saham has 1 office location.
- Dr. Geoffrey Saham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.