A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Saham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Saham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Saham practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Saham practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Pontiac Cardiologists.