A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.