A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.