A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Scott, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Geoffrey Scott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Scott practice?
- Dr. William Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Scott practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Hurst, TX.
See North Richland Hills Otolaryngologists.