A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Scott, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Geoffrey Scott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Scott practice?
- Dr. William Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Scott practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Hurst, TX.
See North Richland Hills Otolaryngologists.