Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro
Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital, Brigham & Women`s Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Dr. Shapiro has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Edwin Pascal Alyea III
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Boston, MA 0 mi27
Dr. Kwok-Kin Wong
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi21
Dr. David Avigan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Boston, MA 0 mi28