A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Ira Shapiro MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey I. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Shapiro practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.