Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrist

Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Shaw is a kind, compassionate doctor

Oct 20th, 2014

Dr Shaw has very poor follow through. If you call him for help after hours don't count on getting a call back and when you finally do he is rude and condescending. I was severely depressed and didn't get better until i found another psychiatrist.

Jun 6th, 2011

the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. Took me off antidepressent completely without ramping up on another one. Went into a full blown deppression episode because of his recommendation.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
Apr 28th, 2011

I WAS NOT ABLE TO KEEP MY APPOINTMENTS A FEW TIMES BUT THE STAFF(MARY) HAS BEEN SO NICE TO ALWAYS GIVE ME ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WITHOUT BEING RUDE OR CHARGING ME EXTRA.DOCTOR WAS WONDERFUL AND SPENT MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME WITH ME. HE WAS PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS JOB.I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO HAS HAD BAD LUCK WITH DOCTORS

Condesending show details Condesending
by kesa on Nov 11th, 2009

This doctor was not at all responsive to questions regarding ECT. He was very condescending and said not to worry about details. I got out of there as soon as I could.

He was there for me when I really needed help show details He was there for me when I really needed help
Jul 19th, 2009

I can't say enough about how kind and caring Dr. Shaw has been to me. I have been a patient for many years and cannot imagine my life without his help. He is wonderful!

Apr 6th, 2009