A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Sheinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Sheinfeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Sheinfeld, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheinfeld graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sheinfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Bon Secours Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Ross Sheinfeld MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey R. Sheinfeld practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Sheinfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Sheinfeld practices Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Boston Critical Care Practitioners and Boston Nephrologists.