Dr. Geoffrey Sher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Sher?

A miracle after many losses

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I sought out Dr. Sher after researching his protocols. He was my second IVF Dr (wish I had found him sooner). I suffered many previous pregnancy losses due to an undiagnosed immune issue. With the help of Dr. Sher, I am very happy to say we are expecting our little miracle. Thank you Dr. Sher!! There are not enough words to express my gratitude.

A true BELIEVER!

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I could have not found a better team of individuals to go through this journey with. I was initially treated at another facility and was not happy with the results. As soon as I had a consult with Dr. Sher I felt a sense of relief that we were really going to figure this out even if it was still in God's hands. The first time will not always be a success as this process is not always exact and your will not know how your body will respond to the treatment. but do not get discouraged. Once I was at SIRM, it took two fresh cycles and two frozen cycles to get our miracle. And let me tell you she is one beautiful miracle. Her embryo chromosome results had 3 extra chromosomes, but it was divine intervention that didn't let us know the results until after she was born. Had we known before hand we may have terminated the pregnancy. Her chromosome results at 3 mos after birth were perfectly normal. NO extra chromosomes. She did however, come out with blonde hair and blue eyes. All close relatives have dark hair and eyes except one grandpa. She truly is one in a million. The other egg transferred with her was the only normal chromosomal egg that we have ever had in over 20 eggs but was a blighted ovum. That means it would never have developed into a normal fetus. We are now pregnant with baby #2. We started 9 mos post partum. The egg retrieval resulted in OHSS so we could not transfer any eggs. Then on the 2nd frozen transfer we were blessed with one more miracle! Each time we had two eggs transferred. I love the staff and Dr. Sher just never quits working. He never lets you doubt that your miracle will happen. You never know how things will turn out, you just have to have faith, prayer, and BELIEVE!!

A doctor who has the patient's best interest in mind

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Sher is willing to implement cutting edge methods and vary his treatment to get it right while other doctors tend to stick with the same thing regardless of outcome. He's a true professional and you can tell he's good at what he does. He wants you to have a baby!

Posted on November 29th, 2016

DON'T recommend Service is uncoordinated and focused on spending money and not to individual. Support staff LACK expertise. Eventually sought treatment elsewhere in Las Vegas which was successful.

The best Fertility Clinic on the West Coast

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I went to other fertility clinics who could not diagnose me. In five minutes of seeing previous clinic records, Dr Sher was able to tell me what was wrong and what tests to suggest to figure out any other issues we had. I never wait more than 5-10 minutes in their office, although it is usually much less than that. The staff are all super nice and attentive, and know so much about me, always knowing who I am and addressing me so nicely. They could recognize me out of office in a heartbeat. Dr. Sher went so far as to give us his personal cell phone number for any questions we had, and has called me during office hours to answer questions, rather than making me wait. When I suffered from OHSS after the egg retrieval and was on complete bed rest in extreme pain and suffering, he would call my husband several times a day to check up on me, making sure I was well. He treats his patients like his children, and the eggs being transferred and babies being made like grandchildren. He is soft spoken and gentle, but also firm where needed to be and says the truth - he has saved us a lot of money by telling us what we needed to hear, and not what we wanted to hear, and for that, I am grateful.

1st Pregnancy 4th IVF

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I have my 4th IVF with Doctor Sher and for the first time had conception, saw my baby's heart beat at 7th week. Although we lost our baby, we still appreciate Doctor Sher for his knowledge and kindness .

Posted on October 7th, 2015

We had seen four doctors before Dr Sher and he was the first to give us an accurate diagnosis and determine a treatment option that was effective.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

It's a very good experience for me as a overseas pt to get treatment at SIRM, dr Sher and his team is excellent

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I will suggest an organized follow up program after visit to find out how the patient is feeling while on the procedure.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

If you want a doctor and staff who really care about you I highly recommend Dr. Sher. He is excellent at what he does!

Best Infertility Doctor out there

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr. Sher is the best- bar none. He gave me hope when I had been so beaten down and used at other infertity clinics I felt I may never become pregnant. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today! I will never be able to thank this man enough for this pregnancy. I wish we found him sooner!

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Exceptional staff and experience. No sugar coating of issues, just direct & caring education/support.