Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Simmons
Dr. Geoffrey Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Cottage Grove Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Peace Harbor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Simmons has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Geoffrey Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Robert Pelz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi26
Dr. John Wilson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi46
Dr. Mary Allison-Smith
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi9