A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Simmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Simmons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Simmons MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Simmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Simmons practices Internal Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists.