inactive

Geoffrey Simmons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2015
He' not the same Dr he use to be personal be this do to computers and health care issues shoudent put a great Dr. In this possion. Said!

April 6th, 2015
Incompetent is too kind
He doesn't listen. He dismisses any information from other doctors that don't agree with him. He actually told me, "you can't hurt there". WTH?? After being ignored by him (and remaining ill) for over 2 years, I was able to get another PCP who discovered what was wrong in less than 2 months! I got my life back but if I had stayed with Simmons I would most likely be dead.

October 8th, 2014
This "DOCTOR'S" License should be REVOKED!!
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy...let alone a fam member or friend. He was rude, condesending, took a PHONE call while he was SUPPOSED to be TREATING me, and had no interest in actually DIAGNOSING my insanely painful health problems. He CLAIMED it isn't so "IMPERATIVE" for me to get the CT SCAN immediately, even though i seem to have at least a "partially blocked intestine/bowel problem. And CLAIMED he was going to do a referral to a LAB but STILL the Lab hasnt gotten the order yet.. YES this doctor needs to be removed from "practicing medicine"...

November 13th, 2011
AWFUL EXPERIENCE
My regular doctor, Dr. Sharon Meyers, is out on medical leave and this jerk agreed to see me but he clearly had no interest in hearing why I was there or in taking care of me. He was condenscending, arrogrant, and on top of it, didn't even examine me. He sure did order a lot of tests which were expensive and didn't seem to care whether or not my insurance would cover them or even if I was interested in getting them. NOTHING AT ALL LIKE Dr. MEYERS WHO ALWAYS examined me!! I can't WAIT for her to come back!!

October 6th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Simmons for over twenty years. I would highly recommend him.

November 29th, 2010
Never again
I wouldn't recommend Dr. S to anyone. He has been inappropriate with me and he has greatly damaged my family communications.