Dr. Geoffrey Slayden MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Overland Park, KS

December 23rd, 2016
Terrible! Medical board will soon suspend his license I hope! I had colon resection in get done in 2012 and have had numerous problems since then.I was given no food for 10 days after surgery at Saint Luke's Hospital. They day before I went home I went to the bathroom and thought I had to use the bathroom but instead there was Blood all over the toilet and bathroom floor.I was so scared. Later when he came to my room he told me this was Normal. He had no compassion whatsoever . I saw him one time in his office after this in his office. I have met 3 people recently that had SLAYDEN for a doctor and they are all suing him for medical negligence! What a nightmare! I have had More problems since he performed surgery than I did when I went to him.Sadly he was a referral from another doctor at Saint Luke's South Hospital! Stay away from this doctor and any part of St Luke's!
Hope their license is taken away immediately...

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Slayden performed laproscopic surgery for a hernia on me. It was virtually painless and didn't require pain killers after two days from surgery. A quiet and respectful demeanor. I would highly recommend Dr, Slayden for this type of surgery.