Dr. Geoffrey Slayden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Slayden?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Slayden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Best way I can describe is uninterested

I had lap VSG. Pain wasn't managed post op, no pain meds sent home. Didn't listen to me , look at my 6 incisions , come within 3 steps of the doorway in my 2 nights 3 days hospitalized. A competent and talented surgeon I am sure but not the best at practicing medicine outside of the OR

December 23rd, 2016

Terrible! Medical board will soon suspend his license I hope! I had colon resection in get done in 2012 and have had numerous problems since then.I was given no food for 10 days after surgery at Saint Luke's Hospital. They day before I went home I went to the bathroom and thought I had to use the bathroom but instead there was Blood all over the toilet and bathroom floor.I was so scared. Later when he came to my room he told me this was Normal. He had no compassion whatsoever . I saw him one time in his office after this in his office. I have met 3 people recently that had SLAYDEN for a doctor and they are all suing him for medical negligence! What a nightmare! I have had More problems since he performed surgery than I did when I went to him.Sadly he was a referral from another doctor at Saint Luke's South Hospital! Stay away from this doctor and any part of St Luke's!

Hope their license is taken away immediately...

July 8th, 2015

Dr. Slayden performed laproscopic surgery for a hernia on me. It was virtually painless and didn't require pain killers after two days from surgery. A quiet and respectful demeanor. I would highly recommend Dr, Slayden for this type of surgery.

April 26th, 2017