Dr. Geoffrey Smallwood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 12th, 2011
Angel
this man saved my life. after laboring for a number of hours, i gave birth via c-section and later went on to experience uterine atony and subsequently hemorrhaged. he, in cooperation with my ob - donna crowe and another md= dr. staggs, is the reason i am still here to be a mother, wife, daughter, and friend. he is knowledgeable, skilled, and in my eyes- an angel. i have no words eloquent enough to express my gratitude for him and the staff of nurses who cared for me at baptist hospital.and this star rating doesn't reflect my opinion accurately due to me not knowing the wait time in his office and not being a regular patient of his. but he deserves 10 stars.

June 29th, 2010
recommended ob-gyn
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Smallwood during my first pregnancy. I needed an unexpected c-section due to my baby being breech, and he did a wonderful job. He is very caring and warm. He even took extra washing samples from my abdomen during the surgery due to my history of ovarian cancer- I didn't even need to ask for this to be done. I have no idea what happened with the woman posting the negative review, but this is definitely not the Dr. Smallwood I know.

October 18th, 2009
Arrogant
He was nice and gave the impression of listening during prenatal visits, then turned into an arrogant snob at delivery. He was rude to family and friends who were visiting. I'm sure he is clinically competent, but won't use him again due to his rudeness during delivery.

August 28th, 2009
WONDERFUL
Excellent clinician. Wonderful bedside manner. Saw me through infertility to the birth of both my beautiful children.

August 21st, 2009
Awesome!
Dr. Smallwood and I have come a long way together! He helped me get my beautiful 3 children. I love him and would never go to anyone else!!!

July 29th, 2008
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Smallwood is a very caring, professional doctor. He has been my doctor for over 12 years and always take the time needed at appointments - I never feel rushed and I feel that he really listens to me.