Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 25th, 2015

Haven't had a follow up yet

by zombiequeen37 on Jan 16th, 2015

Best bedside manner in a doctor I've ever had, won my trust, eased my fears.

Life changer. show details Life changer.
by Corina on Dec 23rd, 2014

I've had a number of surgeries with Dr. Stiller. One of which was an emergency life saving surgery. Not only is he a cosmetic surgeon, he is also an on call trauma surgeon here in Pullman. His other surgeries were for cosmetic surgery related to weight-loss. I'm very pleased with the results and completly trust him when on his operating table. He has changed my life and even saved it. I have found him and his staff to be professional and kind and they have gone above and beyond their duty a number of times.

Amazing surgeon show details Amazing surgeon
by Erin on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Stiller is a gifted surgeon. I trust him implicitly! He has done two separate cosmetic surgeries on me and I love the results. Not only is he caring and a perfectionist but I feel very safe because if there were any complication he is also a very accomplished general surgeon. I work in the medical field and the feedback I get from other doctors in the area is glowing. He is well respected and has a stellar reputation and I feel very fortunate to have had him as a surgeon. My results are exquisite!!

Dr Stiller patient show details Dr Stiller patient
Nov 1st, 2013

I had liposuction from Dr. stiller in 2008. Biggest mistake I ever made. I went in for liposuction on my inner and outer thighs. He suggested taking some fat from under my buttock to make it a more natural "circle" shape. What I was left with was huge banana rolls and a very sagging but. 5 years later I am too ashamed to wear a swimsuit in front of anyone. I cannot wear certain clothes because it looks like I have two butts. Skinny jeans are out. It looks like my butt fell 2 inches and just lays on the back of my legs. I have a personal trainer and have gotten in great shape, however, this change is permanent and there is nothing I can do about it. Dr. Stiller was unsympathetic and is aware of my dissatisfaction. I can also remember having very heavy bleeding once I came home. Dr. Stiller never prepared me or my family about how much bleeding would occur. I looked so much better before meeting him. Many many tears after having my procedure by him.

Great Results show details Great Results
Aug 31st, 2013

I have been struggling with acne scars for more than a decade. After 2 dermabrasions, a laser resurfacing, and several attempts at dermal fillers, Dr. Stiller advised a silicone microdroplet procedure. It has been by far the most satisfying treatment and truly restored my confidence. Thank you!

body lift show details body lift
by mike mastro on Jun 10th, 2013

aaa everything was so great!! from the couslation to the follow up visits. my result was over and beyond my wildest dreams.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! show details HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
by Samie Vallee on Apr 17th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation from Dr. Stiller a year ago. When he made the pockets for the implants to go in, he made them too big for my body. As soon as my bandages came off my implants dropped and there was an awful line going across both of my breasts. I told him they felt too low and were VERY uncomfortable but he insisted that they were exactly where they should be and that the line would go away when my skin stretched out. He said it was a double bubble. It was NOT a double bubble! I waited months and nothing happened. I went back one day for yet another check up and he was gone. He never told me he was leaving and never followed up with me! I was left with one messed up boob job! Lucky for me the place I went had a great doctor who took the time to fix me up. It's still not 100% and you can still see a little line but I had to go thru another surgery, another 3 months of not carrying my kids and more time off work. Those big pockets he made had to be stiched back to smaller sizes. I didn't realize how much he rushed with me until I spent time with another doctor and he measured me so much more, talked with me more and was great! I've thought about getting a lawyer about this but not sure how much of a headache that would end up being. I have 2 little kids and work full time so having 2 surgeries and taking time off work was such a hassle in my life! I was so upset. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Stiller. As far as I'm concered he left me high and dry and had someone else fix his mistake.

Sep 19th, 2012

One of the best surgeons I have ever worked with professionally and personally highly recommend

Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Stiller is the best! Very caring and patient. He repaired Dr. Kevin Browns very ugly lipo work. I would highly recommend Dr. Stiller.

Would NEVER go to him show details Would NEVER go to him
Jul 13th, 2012

I had a simple breast augmentation 8 months ago and as soon as he pulled the tape off my breasts fell and created a double bubble look. He assured me that those were exactly where my breasts were suppose to be and that those were the pockets he made. He told me that over time my skin would stretch. All this time I was telling him that they felt too low and were extremely uncomfortable. He never listened and told me to buy bigger bra's. To top off this mess he ends up leaving without any notice (not sure why) and I had to be picked up by another doctor. It was a blessing cause that doctor took one look at me and said they are too low. I am now recovering from another surgery that could have been prevented. I will have more scars and I have to put my life on hold while I recover. He messed up and he knew it. I totally felt like I was getting the run around with him. He is a bad doctor and I would go to someone else!

Questionable priorities. show details Questionable priorities.
Apr 21st, 2012

Something doesn't seem right with this physician. My instincts just are at high alert with this doctor.

Dr. Stiller is GREAT! show details Dr. Stiller is GREAT!
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Geoffrey Stiller is one of best Plastic Surgeons in the country. He was with Genesis for a short time and because of his brief association he is still haunted by this. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Stiller. He is a fine man and very Talented in his field.

EXCEPTIONAL!! show details EXCEPTIONAL!!
by Tom and Kati H. on Apr 2nd, 2010

Dr. Stiller is simply the most attentive, personable, professional, competent physician possible. The results my wife had were incredible. Completely exceptional experience! Thank you Doctor Stiller!

I couldn`t be Happier with my Results show details I couldn`t be Happier with my Results
by Citysearch User on Feb 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I am so pleased with my results from my Tummy Tuck with Dr. Stiller.He has given me my shape back. I couldn`t be happier with my results. He...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com