A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Sultana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Sultana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Sultana, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultana graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sultana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Sultana MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Sultana practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Sultana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Sultana practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Physiatrists.