A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Sultana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Sultana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultana
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sultana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Sultana, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultana graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sultana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Sultana MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Sultana practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Sultana has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Sultana practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Physiatrists.