A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Tom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Yat Tom MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Y. Tom practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Tom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Tom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.