A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tremblay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremblay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tremblay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Tremblay MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Tremblay practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.