A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tremblay
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tremblay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremblay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tremblay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Tremblay MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Tremblay practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.