Dr. Geoffrey Tremblay MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 23rd, 2013
MY SAVE
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR GEOFF FOR 6 YRS NOW,AND I MUST SAY HE IS ONE OF THE BEST..HE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH YOU AND IS OPEN HONEST AND VERY CONFORTING ALSO..HIS STAFF AT THE OFFICE IS AMAZING..I AM SO GLAD I FOUND SUCH A GREAT DR,WHO SAVE MY LIFE MORE THEN ONCE..GOD BLESS DR GEOFF !!

August 6th, 2012
24 years with the doc
great doc and staff

July 2nd, 2012
Dr Tremblay was never rushed in his evaluation with me. He took his time and was down to earth in his assessment

February 12th, 2012
dr tremblay
was extremely rude

September 7th, 2010
I went in for a pre-employment cardiac waiver exam. Dr. Tremblay told me I could take a treadmill stress test in the office the day of my appointment. The only problem was that he did not give me procedures to follow in order to get the best results. For instance, you are supposed to fast for four hours prior to the treadmill stress test. You are supposed to have comfortable shoes, such as sneakers, which I did not have. (I ran in my bare feet.) You are advised to cut back on caffeine intake the morning of the test. Dr. Tremblay did not advise me of such, and, as a result, my test results came out poorly. I did not pass the test and the state required me to retest or I would have to forego working in the particular job for which I was taking the test.Another day was wasted and money lost from not working because I had to reschedule the stress test. This time I did my own research from nursing school books and Web MD. Both stated the above directions before performing a treadmill stress test. I followed the instructions as indicated and my test results were above and beyond the passing point.Had the doctor given me this info prior to the first test, time and money would not have been wasted. Oh, and they expected to pay a copay for the second test, which I refused to do.

August 26th, 2009