A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Trivax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Trivax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivax graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trivax has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Alan Trivax MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Trivax practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Trivax has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Trivax practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.