A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Walker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Walker has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Walker FACP, FASN, and FRCP is a male Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Walker practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Walker practices Nephrology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Nephrologists.