A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Walker is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Walker has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Walker practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Walker practices Nephrology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Nephrologists.