A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman, Orthopaedic Hand, Wrist and Elbow Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedeman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wiedeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Wiedeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Wiedeman practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons and Sacramento Surgeons.