Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman, Orthopaedic Hand, Wrist and Elbow Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiedeman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiedeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedeman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wiedeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Paul Wiedeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Wiedeman practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons and Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.