Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman, Orthopaedic Hand, Wrist and Elbow Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiedeman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiedeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedeman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wiedeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Paul Wiedeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Wiedeman practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Wiedeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons and Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.