Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  great job  |  show details
by robbin seals on Dec 5th, 2014

dr Wilcox has done all 5 surgerys on my tummy and he has done everyone of them ..I have to sayhe has done a great job on them all and actly I might have to go see him here soon and his staff is just the best

|  ignorant  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2014

This was my second visit with Dr. Wilcox..years ago a hernia repair..thought I had another left belly pain noticeable buldge..after informing me I had no hernia he made me feel stupid. .he was arrogant..gave me a script for go lightly..I left went er and had a flare up o diverticulitus..and the go lightly was the worst thing ever..I will bever visit him again..2 hour wait and I was in agony and he could of cared less...more interested in his tan and rude skills

|  Dr. Who?  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

As a Surgeon he is great as a human who is he ? he is all about the money and you are just a insurance check --next! even after I visited with him every month for 8 months and he conducted my surgery he still doesnt know who I am or worst, recognizes me. I find this to be a Wal-Mart style doctor. A guy who is all about moving many and who says next! move along fella! Where are the real caring doctors at ?

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Failed to order the proper follow up tests as my post op complications from gall bladder surgery got worse. suffered needlessly for extra days, finally a cat scan was ordered and the problem identified. Does not listen to what a patient is saying. Would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Bariatric patients only?  |  show details
by sore in Sewickley on May 24th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Wilcox by my personal physician to have a large cyst removed. His people skills are sub-par, and I feel he rushed through the procedure; not as thorough as he could be.. He showed very little attention to my concerns regarding follow-up care. Perhaps he does better with bariatric patients?

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Christy R. on May 2nd, 2008

This doctor gave me back a life! Great doctor and office staff!!