Surgeons, Bariatric Specialist (obesity)

Edgeworth
Edgeworth Square
111 Hazel Ln
Ste 100
Sewickley, PA 15143
412-741-8862
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Dr. Who?  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

As a Surgeon he is great as a human who is he ? he is all about the money and you are just a insurance check --next! even after I visited with him every month for 8 months and he conducted my surgery he still doesnt know who I am or worst, recognizes me. I find this to be a Wal-Mart style doctor. A guy who is all about moving many and who says next! move along fella! Where are the real caring doctors at ?

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Failed to order the proper follow up tests as my post op complications from gall bladder surgery got worse. suffered needlessly for extra days, finally a cat scan was ordered and the problem identified. Does not listen to what a patient is saying. Would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Bariatric patients only?  |  show details
by sore in Sewickley on May 24th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Wilcox by my personal physician to have a large cyst removed. His people skills are sub-par, and I feel he rushed through the procedure; not as thorough as he could be.. He showed very little attention to my concerns regarding follow-up care. Perhaps he does better with bariatric patients?

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Christy R. on May 2nd, 2008

This doctor gave me back a life! Great doctor and office staff!!