Dr. Geoffrey Winkley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Winkley?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Winkley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2015

The Medicine of Money is Practiced Here

They say on their website, "When you need us". This was not the case for my visit. I went there as they opened. I was extremely ill. I'm luck I remembered my insurance card. I forgot my credit cards. I offered to come back and pay the copy upon conclusion of the visit. This was not good enough for them. "No tickee, no shirtee" is very much alive in Berwyn Pa. Despite the fact I presented my license, with a neighborhood address, and insurance card, without the copay the only choice I had was to hit the road.To Dr. Winkley and his staff I say, "Thank you for your compassion and trust. I hope some day soon somebody you need treats you and all the members of your staff the same way you treated me."

December 1st, 2011

Amazing service

This was by far the best experience I've had with a physician in years. The clinic took me as a walk in with no appoitment. I was seen in literally minutes, and once there Dr. Winkley took ample time to talk with me. The staff was professional and friendly. Nice facility. I can't recommend highly enough...

August 15th, 2011