A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Woo-Ming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Woo-Ming is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Woo-Ming, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo-Ming graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Woo-Ming has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Eversley Woo-Ming MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Woo-Ming practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Woo-Ming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Woo-Ming practices Pediatrics and Preventive Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Pediatricians and Rancho Cordova Preventive Medicine Specialists.