A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Yoon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Junho Yoon MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey J. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Yoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Yoon practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists.