A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Young, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Young MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Young practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Young practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.