A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Young, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Young MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Young practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Young practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.