A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zarrella has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.