A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarrella
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zarrella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrella graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zarrella has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey C. Zarrella practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Zarrella practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.