A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.