A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Andrew Zimmerman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Zimmerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.