Dr. Geoffrey Zubay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Zubay?

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I had extreme pain from my right butt to my right heel. My entire life was how to get pass the pain Dr Zubay recommended a Laminectomy. He explain very clearly the process, risks, and after affects. At that moment I would have cut my leg off to stop the pain The results far exceeded my expectations.. I was 100% without that pain by the end of the day.

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Doctor Zubay is a great surgeon! He diagnosed by wife's tumor which was larger than a golf ball. Dr. Zubay removed the tumor without damaging any structures in her brain and without any infections or complications. My wife no longer suffers from seizures. Dr. Zubay saved my wife's life. Words cannot adequately express the thankfulness we feel for Dr. Zubay and his skill. Doctor Zubay is the best! I am thankful to God for Dr. Zubay's work. A shout out to Memorial Hermann in the Woodlands. Great hospital. 1st class care!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Great doctor!

Posted on February 18th, 2015

My neck was broken. Aparantly for a long time. He came to me with confidence he could fix. Which he did. I no longer have pain in my shoulder, elbow, arm etc..

Don't go, do schedule. Office staff horrible

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Horrible staff, horrible mis-communication, couldn't see doctor.

EXCELLENT NEUROSURGEON

Posted on March 18th, 2014

He takes his time to explain things and his office is very organized and professional. I came to him for a second opinion and compared to the other doctor, I will never go back to that one.

do not trust this guy

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Dr Zubay performed 3 different surgeries on my wife for spinal stenosis , to make along story short my wife is worse off now then prior to have seen this surgeon, A fourth surgery was needed to clean up the mess that Zubay created. Do yourself a big favor, get at least 3 opinions and do not let this guy do the surgery, He has a bad habit of making promises that are not obtainable within his field of knowledge.

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Wait time was short and Dr. Zubay spent good amount of time with me discussing my problem in great detail.

First Visit With Dr. Zubay

Posted on January 31st, 2012

After suffering with various problems in my back, right leg, and left arm for many, many months, telling my "regular" Neuroligist about them ...

Ms.

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Doctor Zubay how BLESSED we are to have you. You are the absoulute best hands down. I have been to many Neurosurgeons in the Montgomery County and Har ...

Wish I could give him more stars-Dr. Zubay is top notch!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Fixed my life

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Zubay perforemd MAJOR back surgery on my lower lumbar region. Bones were removed or cut, fusion was performed three different ways, and I can tell you that MY BACK IS FIXED. I was disabled before surgery. Now, I'm working and have ZERO pain.You have to do EXACTLY what he tells you to do during recovery. If you choose to sit in a chair before 6 weeks have passed, instead of staying on your back the way he tells you, then that's YOUR FAULT. I did everything he told me to do, and my surgery and recovery worked perfectly. Word of advice: Regardless of who your doctor is, if they tell you to do something...DO IT. You may think it's hard, like staying flat on your back for 6 weeks except for doctor ordered walks, and going to the restroom, but I can tell you it's a lot easier than breaking your surgery!