A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffroy Patrice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffroy Patrice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrice graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patrice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffroy Hallah Patrice MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffroy H. Patrice practice?
- Dr. Geoffroy Patrice has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffroy Patrice practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.