A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffroy Patrice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrice graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Patrice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patrice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan