A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georg Aue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aue
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georg Aue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aue graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen.
Dr. Aue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- National Institutes Of Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georg Aue MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Georg Aue practice?
- Dr. Georg Aue has 1 office location.
Dr. Georg Aue practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Hematologists, and Bethesda Oncologists.