Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georg Couturier
Dr. Georg Couturier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lady Lake, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Couturier is affiliated with The Villages Regional Hospital, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Leesburg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Couturier has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Georg Couturier has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Georg Couturier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Vatsal Inamdar
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lady Lake, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Omar Shams
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Lady Lake, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sanjeev Bhatta
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lady Lake, FL 0.01 mi24