A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georg Emlein
Dr. Georg Emlein, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Emlein is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Sutter Community Hospitals. Dr. Emlein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Georg Emlein has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Georg Emlein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Mark Eaton
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Kyle Michaelis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Raye Bellinger
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi35