Learn more about Dr. Georg Emlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georg Emlein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emlein
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Emlein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georg Emlein, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emlein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Emlein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georg Emlein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georg Emlein practice?
- Dr. Georg Emlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Georg Emlein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.