A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georg Emlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georg Emlein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emlein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georg Emlein, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emlein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Emlein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georg Emlein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georg Emlein practice?
- Dr. Georg Emlein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Georg Emlein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and Placerville, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.