A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georg Emlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georg Emlein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emlein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Emlein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georg Emlein, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emlein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Emlein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georg Emlein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georg Emlein practice?
- Dr. Georg Emlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Georg Emlein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.